Natural treatments for kidney failure
- By afriquesante
- On 03/12/2019 at 09:57
- 0 comments
How can we help the body eliminate toxins and waste?
Kidney function is vital in the body:
- They filter and cleanse the blood of toxins and waste products that accumulate in the food we eat...
- They regulate the hydration of the body, control the quantity of water and electrolytes and eliminate them in case of urinary excess.
- They contribute to the regulation of blood pressure and the metabolism of certain nutrients.
- They produce certain hormones.
When there is a loss of normal kidney function, it is called kidney failure.
How to cure kidney failure with herbs and avoid dialysis?
The natural treatment to cure kidney failure without dialysis is herbal teas. Herbal tea is a very effective natural remedy that cleanses the kidneys and removes kidney stones. It has already proven its effectiveness with dozens of cases of kidney failure cured. Whether it is your right kidney or your left kidney that is affected, you will find healing. This natural remedy is rich in minerals, proteins, vitamins and has diuretic properties, helping to promote kidney health and treat your kidney failure. This is very helpful in increasing urine production and excretion. Also, our herbal tea has antioxidant and diuretic properties facilitating the regeneration of damaged kidney tissue, this will make your kidneys function better. Finally, our herbal tea is rich in plants that fight diabetes, obesity and high blood pressure. When we know that these are the main causes of kidney failure, it reassures you right away.
To discover our natural remedy for kidney failure, click here.
What types of kidney failure are there?
There are three types:
1. Acute renal failure, when sudden blood loss due to accidents, drugs or toxic substances causes a loss of kidney function.
2. Chronic kidney failure, when the kidneys gradually lose the ability to function due to conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure or problems with the renal system.
3. End-stage renal failure, when the kidneys have lost all or most of their ability to function. People at this stage inevitably require hemodialysis, dialysis or a kidney transplant.
What causes chronic kidney disease?
Chronic kidney disease is always the result of a disease that gradually deteriorates kidney function.
In France, the two main causes of chronic renal failure are type 1 diabetes, as well as type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure. These two diseases damage the small blood vessels that carry blood to the kidney cells responsible for the elimination of water and metabolic waste products. Without oxygen, these cells die and their numbers gradually decline, reducing the kidneys' overall filtration capacity.
Other diseases act in a similar way to disrupt blood microcirculation in the kidneys: autoimmune diseases (e.g. lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn's disease, Berger's disease, rheumatoid purpura, etc.), or excess blood cholesterol. Obesity and smoking also increase the risk of chronic kidney failure.
Other diseases can cause chronic kidney failure: polycystic kidney disease (an inherited disease) or recurrent upper urinary tract infections (pyelonephritis), for example. Finally, in some cases, chronic kidney failure may be related to long-term use of drugs that are toxic to the kidneys, such as certain cancer chemotherapies, antibiotics, certain drugs for high blood pressure, and lithium (in the treatment of bipolar disorder).
What are the symptoms of kidney failure?
There are signs that may alert us to kidney failure, such as changes in urination (how often and how much you urinate) and the appearance of urine; water retention (swelling of the extremities); chronic fatigue and tiredness; headaches, nausea or vomiting; bad breath or a metallic taste in your mouth (due to the accumulation of urea in your saliva); and high blood pressure.
How can kidney failure be treated naturally?
There are some methods and tips that can help prevent and treat kidney disease:
As a first step, we can do a drainage and detoxification treatment. A detoxifying diet and the help of supplements for one or two weeks will help cleanse the blood of accumulated toxins and facilitate kidney function.
When the body has already eliminated toxins, we must adapt to our daily life a healthy and balanced diet with an abundance of:
- fresh seasonal fruits and vegetables (best organic),
- foods rich in sulfur, such as garlic, onion, and leek, with which it is advisable to prepare broths to facilitate hydration,
- reduce the consumption of animal proteins (meat) and increase the consumption of vegetable proteins: cereals, legumes, nuts, and seeds,
- removing salt, dairy products and cereals containing gluten from the diet, especially wheat,
- avoid industrial and processed foods, with additives, transgenic, etc ...
In the morning, we can also include in our diet infusions of diuretic and purifying plants, such as dandelion, horsetail, nettle, birch, ulmarie, bearberry and corn stigmas.
There are many supplements and nutrients that, alone or already combined by laboratories, help detoxify the body and improve kidney function. These are mainly those that contain sulfur compounds or garlic extract, brewer's yeast, magnesium or plant extracts that specifically purify the renal system and which we have already mentioned previously, such as bearberry or birch.
Topically, we can use remedies such as ginger compresses, which consist of boiling the ginger peel in half a liter of water for 5 minutes and introducing a linen cloth that we drain and apply hot to the kidneys. Or thyme clay creams, which is also applied to the kidneys. For this remedy, mix 2 tablespoons of red clay with olive oil until you get a paste with the desired creaminess. Then add 5 drops of thyme essential oil to the mixture, mix it well and apply it to the area.
In addition, for our body to function properly, it is important to exercise and rest well. We, therefore, help all its functions, including kidney function. Finally, we can also have recourse to alternative therapies of natural medicine that help us in a global way to health with the help of a good therapist: osteopathy, manual lymphatic drainage, foot reflexology, CTM, suction cups, acupuncture, Bach flowers, etc ...