Varicocele testicles: natural remedy to avoid surgery
- On 23/11/2019 at 11:27
- In Herbal Recipes
- 0 comments
Varicocele is a disease associated with poor functioning of the veins. The vessels of the spermatic cord dilate and deform, causing changes in the scrotum, pain, and a feeling of heaviness. The most serious consequence is impotence. Comprehensive and timely treatment using effective natural remedies will help avoid such a severe sentence.
Conservative treatments can help in the first step. They are used for prevention in men at risk, as well as after surgery. If you have varicocele, here's what you need:
First, varicocele is not a fatality the only way out of which is an operation. The use of natural plants can cure varicocele once and for all by avoiding surgery. The natural remedy to cure varicocele that we offer is entirely made from plants. It is a natural remedy that successfully treats varicocele by strengthening the valves located in the veins of the spermatic cords. So the veins become toned and tenacious to facilitate the dynamic rise of blood along the veins. This to join the most important veins like the left renal vein and the inferior vena cava. So, it has proven its effectiveness with dozens of cases resolved. Associated with a suitable diet, it can treat varicocele quite easily. So, this is the best natural remedy to cure varicocele and avoid the operation.
To discover our natural remedy for varicocele, click here
If you have varicocele, other methods of treatment are capable of:
- reduce pain, relieve a feeling of heaviness;
- improve blood flow;
- Restore fertility
- remove swelling and swelling of the testicle;
- strengthen the venous walls, prevent microcracks.
For home treatment, various medicinal herbs are widely used with a fortifying, analgesic, anticoagulant and venotonic effect.
Among the most popular are horse chestnuts (flowers, seeds, bark), spinach, chamomile, yarrow, medicinal ruta, willow and oak bark, a series of dried sushitsa, St. John's wort , absinthe, bay leaves and calendula. From herbs, prepare infusions and decoctions or use compresses and baths.
Doctors recommend the use of drugs, combining funds for oral administration and external procedures.
The main task of treating varicocele without surgery with simple natural remedies is to eliminate the unpleasant symptoms: pain, heaviness, feeling of satiety in the affected testicle. Natural medicines are able to relieve swelling, prevent inflammatory processes, improve blood circulation and strengthen the walls of blood vessels.
For oral administration, tinctures and decoctions are taken 2 to 3 times a day before meals, in warm or refrigerated form. The duration of treatment depends on the patient's condition, usually between 10 and 20 days.
An infusion of chestnut seeds and flowers has a good veinotonic effect
1 tablespoon of the mixture is poured with 1 cup of boiling water and heated in a water bath for 5 minutes.
Then, the broth is heated under the lid for 3 to 4 hours, filtered and drunk in 3 divided doses before meals.
To prevent bleeding, reduce pain and heaviness, a decoction of willow bark and oak is very useful. A handful of medicinal plants is poured into a liter of boiling water and heated over low heat for 15 minutes.
Then add a tablespoon of pharmacy chamomile and the same amount of St. John's Wort, heated for an additional 5 minutes. You can add a few spoons of liquid honey to the infusion. The duration of treatment is 20 days.
In the first 2 days, take 50 ml of the mixture 3 times a day, in the following 2 days, the portion is increased to 100 ml. On other days, you can drink 150 ml of infusion 10 minutes before eating.
The collection of birch leaves and wild strawberries, chopped dandelion roots, oat straw and sweet clover is able to normalize the blood supply and improve the tone of the veins.
1 teaspoon of the mixture is brewed with 3 cups of boiling water, infused for 30 minutes and filtered. The infusion is taken in 0.25 cup 3 times a day before meals. The treatment is designed to last 3 weeks. It is an excellent traditional remedy for varicocele, because artisanal oil can strengthen the veins and reduce swelling.
-The fresh herb of St. John's wort is mashed, a spoonful of raw materials is mixed with 10 tablespoonful of refined vegetable oil (sunflower, soy, olive or corn).
-The mixture is heated in a water bath for at least 3 hours, then infused for another 6 to 8 hours.
-The soaked grass is carefully wrung, the oil is filtered through a gauze.
-The drug is applied to the affected testicles without rubbing. It is suitable for compresses. The duration of natural treatment is 1-2 weeks.
Fresh lotions can reduce swelling
The freshly poured absinthe is ground and ground in a mortar. The herbs are mixed with a small amount of yogurt or kefir and spread on gauze folded in 3-4 layers. A mini compress is applied to the protruding veins for 10 minutes. The procedure is repeated twice a day. The treatment is designed for 4 days, after a week-long break, the treatment can be repeated.
For compresses, you can use alcohol tinctures
4 tablespoons of fresh white acacia flowers per 100 ml of alcohol for medical use or vodka. The liquid is infused for 1-2 weeks, filtered. A small piece of cotton wool is soaked in dye, wrung out and applied to the affected testicle. The compress is covered with waxed paper on top. The procedure is repeated daily for a week.
In the early stages of varicocele, warm sitz baths are helpful. They soothe, relieve the feeling of heaviness, improve the functioning of blood vessels.
A mixture of 150 g of crushed oak bark, the same amount of willow bark and chestnut is poured with hot water (3 l.), Boiled for half an hour. In the broth is added to 2 teaspoons of chamomile, gingerbread with cinnamon and hypericum.
The broth is heated for 12 hours, filtered and heated to 40 degrees. The liquid is poured into a basin and used for sedentary baths. The procedure lasts 10-15 minutes, it is best to do it before bedtime. The course includes 10-12 daily baths.
The fresh tones of calendula broth have a good tonic effect
A handful of herbal medicines is mixed in one liter of boiling water and infused in a thermos for 2 hours. After filtration, the infusion is poured into a basin and diluted with cold water. A special elastic bandage will help reduce the discomfort caused by enlarged veins and swelling. It corrects affected testicles, reduces blood pressure, prevents tumors and inflammation. The dressing should be washed often, impeccable cleanliness is the key to normal health and the absence of complications.
Home therapy should be supplemented with a balanced diet
You should eat in small portions, 4 to 5 times a day. The diet should be nutritious, but not too high in calories, being overweight is one of the causes of varicocele. Constipation should be avoided, since bowel movements are constantly strained and the condition of the veins suffers.
The basis of the menu consists of dishes rich in fiber. The recommended diet for varicocele includes:
- whole grain cereals on water (oats, buckwheat, millet, pearl barley);
- sugar-free and flavorless dairy products;
- lean poultry;
- low-fat fish;
- fresh, cooked or boiled vegetables;
- fruits and berries.
These products help prevent constipation and other digestive disorders, improve blood flow and speed up lymphatic flow. The diet should include dietary supplements and vitamin complexes containing iron, potassium, zinc, vitamins C, E and A.
To speed up recovery, you should give up alcohol and tobacco. Nicotine, tobacco tar and ethyl alcohol negatively affect the vessels, cause them to expand, become brittle, form blood clots and stick to them.
With stage 2 or 3 varicocele, it is difficult to achieve complete recovery by alternative methods. If the first signs of the disease intensify, the doctor will advise surgery or minimally invasive techniques. Sclerotherapy is one of the most affordable and safest ways. A special binding agent is injected into the affected vein. The vessel is invaded by the connective tissue, other veins perform its function. The progression of the disease stops. The procedure is performed under local anesthesia on an outpatient basis, the patient leaves his home the same day.
Surgical intervention is recommended in the event of severe pain or progressive reduction of the testicle. It can be done sparingly using laparoscopy. With a small puncture, forceps are inserted into the deformed vein, blood flow is blocked, congestion in the testicle disappears.
The other blood vessels not affected by the disease are responsible for the blood supply. After microsurgery, the patient recovers quickly and experiences almost no pain. The treatment of varicocele in men using folk remedies is effective. They are able to delay or avoid surgery, to improve the patient's condition. According to statistics, 20% of men suffer from varicocele. This disease is not life threatening, but causes discomfort.
In addition, without treatment, varicocele can cause infertility. Surgical treatment is not the only solution, as you can get rid of varicocele at home without surgery.
How to choose the right treatment method:
To choose the right method of treatment, first, additional diagnostics are necessaries. If it turns out that the general hormonal background is disturbed, but the patient does not complain of pain, medication may be sufficient. In this case, you should monitor the spermogram.
Typically, surgery is not performed at an early stage. It is generally recommended that the patient wear a suspension, i.e. a special dressing. In addition, treatment involves the use of natural remedies for varicocele.
The non-surgical method necessarily involves a set of exercises. This is very important because, due to the blockage of the veins, there is a stagnation of blood which negatively affects the disease.
The following exercises are recognized as the most effective:
- the man stands on tiptoe and then suddenly drops his heels. You need to repeat this 30 times, then rest for 10 seconds. These exercises can be done 5 times a day.
- a man is standing, legs together. After that, he bends down gently, touching the ground with his hands. Then he gradually returns to the starting position, takes a deep breath, stands on his heels and exhales;
- Another fairly effective procedure is testicular massage. To ensure a preliminary blood flow, it is necessary to lift the pelvis or simply lie on your back. All movements must be performed with great care in order to avoid any pain. In this case, light caresses will also be unnecessary. If they are painful, you should refuse to have a massage.
- aromatherapy is considered an effective way to treat varicocele. This helps to significantly improve the condition of a man. Lemon, sandalwood, cypress, tea tree and lemon balm oils are ideal for this. To take baths and perfume lamps, 3 to 7 drops are enough.
In addition, various drugs and natural treatments are used for treatment.
Various traditional methods of treating chickenpox aim to improve the condition of blood vessels. Lotions, decoctions and baths strengthen the walls, increase their elasticity.
At the same time, you must remember that the application of external compresses is necessary with light movements.
- harvest of herbs. It is necessary to take an identical amount of birch and strawberry leaves, oat straw, peeled dandelion roots and clover. 1 tablespoon of the ingredient mixture is poured into a container where 3 cups of boiling water has already been poured. The mixture is infused for 30 minutes, after which it must be filtered. A decoction is consumed in ¼ cup 15 minutes before meals for 3 weeks. Then you need to take a 2 week break.
- hazel leaves. 1 tablespoon l the chopped leaves are put in a glass of boiling water. After 15 minutes, you can drink tea. A total of 4 cups should be drunk during the day;
- mummy. 150 mg of mummy must be diluted in a spoon of warm water. The finished mixture is consumed twice a day between meals;
- Buckeye. You can buy a ready-made tincture at the pharmacy and use it according to the instructions. If the reception of alcohol tinctures is undesirable for any reason, it can be replaced by bark juice or horse chestnut flowers. Such a remedy is drunk twice a day, 30 drops per spoonful of water;
- St. John's Wort. St. John's wort should be chopped, mixed with vegetable oil in a ratio of 1 to 10. Then the mixture is heated in a water bath for 3 hours. The tea is infused for about 6 to 8 hours, after which the oil should be filtered. They lubricate the affected veins several times a day;
- absinthe. A handful of fresh flowers and wormwood leaves should be rubbed gently. Then you should add a little yogurt or kefir. The finished mixture through two layers of gauze is applied to the areas with dilated veins. The procedure is carried out 2 times a day. Treatment should not last more than 4 days. The break is usually a week;
- acacia flowers. 4 tablespoons of white acacia flowers are poured into 100 ml of vodka. The tool is infused for 1 to 1.5 weeks, after which it is filtered. The finished mixture should be carefully lubricated the veins twice a day;
- apples . 3 apples should be boiled a little, then remove the broth in a warm place for a few hours. The finished product is consumed twice a day.
In addition to tinctures and lotions, bathtubs made of chestnut, oak and willow branches enjoy considerable popularity. To do this, you need to prepare a decoction of branches with the addition of chamomile or other medicinal plants. The main thing is that the water in the bathroom is not too hot. Such methods of non-surgical treatment of varicocele are used in traditional medicine.
Today, no drug treatment for varicocele would be 100% effective. However, studies have confirmed the beneficial effects of antioxidants. It has been learned that they increase the level of active oxygen in the testicular tissue. This treatment method is still experimental.
Drug therapy is thought to stimulate spermatogenesis. For this purpose, vitamin complexes, dietary supplements, including zinc and selenium, are prescribed. In addition, in some cases, hormonal drugs are recommended.
It should be noted that, in the treatment of children and adolescents, it is most often very effective drugs in this case.
So that the blood does not stagnate in the pelvis, you need to monitor the regularity of the stools, play sports and lead a sex life. It is not recommended to abuse alcohol and spicy foods. Also, don't visit the public baths too often. Underwear should be elastic, but not tight.