How to unblock the fallopian tubes naturally?
The fallopian tubes are the muscle channels that connect the ovaries to the uterus or uterus. Sometimes many women cannot get pregnant because they have blocked tubes. While it sounds incredible and we don't have a physical problem that keeps us from getting pregnant, like egg infertility, clogged fallopian tubes can keep us from getting pregnant, so we have to take care of our food and our habits. To avoid having the tubes blocked, the experts will explain below how to unblock the fallopian tubes naturally.
The fallopian tubes are essential in the female reproductive system because they play an important role in the transfer of mature eggs from the ovaries to the uterus. These tubes are located on both sides of the uterus and their obstruction, therefore, causes several female problems related to reproductive health. One of the main problems that blockage of infertility can cause is also called tubular infertility factor. Blockage can occur in one or both of the fallopian tubes. Treatment also largely depends on it. Besides the fact that it is always essential to consult a doctor, we can apply natural remedies that will allow us to release them.
Sometimes the obstruction of the fallopian tubes is due to pelvic inflammatory disease or an ectopic pregnancy that has caused tubular scarring. Tubal ligation procedures, endometriosis, uterine infections, peritonitis, and surgeries involving the fallopian tube or organs of the female reproductive system may be other causes. Other times it has to do with sedentary living combined with poor diet and bad habits such as smoking or binge drinking.
Here are the natural remedies to unblock the fallopian tubes
Certain natural treatments, roots or medicinal plants, will help you to unlock the fallopian tubes. It will be about:
African medicinal plants
Here is the best African herbal remedy to unclog the fallopian tubes and get pregnant quickly. These plants are very effective in unclogging the fallopian tubes. They have already enabled many women around the world who had blocked tubes to regain their fertility without operations. If you have blocked tubes, here are the herbal remedies that will allow you to experience the joy of being a mom.
To discover our natural remedy to unclog the fallopian tubes and get pregnant quickly, click here
- Peony: It allows us to balance female hormones and reduce inflammation and pain that can cause moderate obstructions in the fallopian tubes.
- Ginger Root: We can take ginger infusions to unblock the fallopian tubes.
- Dong Quai Root: Stimulates stimulation of the reproductive system circulation to help treat blocked fallopian tubes.
- Castor Oil: We can apply castor oil to the lower abdomen or even use castor oil pads and tissues, readily available online and at health food stores. We have to apply it daily for a month
- Charcoal poultices. An activated charcoal poultice applied over the lower abdomen, directly over the uterus and fallopian tubes help treat infections and reduce inflammation and obstruction. You should do this:
- We put paper towels on a table.
- We put a mixture of activated charcoal and flax seeds on the towels and cover with more paper towels.
- We place this poultice in the affected area and cover it with plastic wrap. Use these electrodes overnight for the best results.
In addition to the natural remedies mentioned, we can add other recommendations such as quitting smoking, drinking, eating very hormonal foods, such as poultry, or giving massages in the area.