How to treat female infertility by a natural way
There are thousands of articles online and offline on pregnancy and childbirth. But what about those who are involuntarily childless? In Germany alone, there are more than six million men and women who want a child but cannot have one. Reasons for design difficulties are many and very different. Some of them are:
- mental or emotional stress,
- Ovulation problems, such as polycystic ovaries (PCOS syndrome): natural remedy for ovarian cyst here
- Endometriosis (deposit of uterine lining on other organs): natural remedy endometriosis here
- Fallopian tubes blocked ("stuck"): natural remedy blocked tubes here
- Low sperm count: natural male infertility remedy here
- Cervical mucus from the cervix attacks sperm
- progesterone level too low
Natural remedy to stimulate ovulation and get pregnant quickly
The natural treatment to find your ovulation that we offer is entirely composed of natural herbal teas. It aims to restore your cycle and allow you to get pregnant. Unlike other drugs, this natural remedy is made entirely of plants. It stimulates ovulation and restores the hormonal system naturally. It is a powerful uterine tonic during ovulation and has a constructive effect on reproductive hormones.
Thus, the herbal tea contributes to the improvement of the estrogenic activity and also helps to increase the low levels of progesterone. It is a natural and effective remedy that will allow you to ovulate again. The use of natural plants generally gives positive results and act significantly to cause ovulation. We often have to think outside the box and follow the solutions that nature offers us.
To discover our natural treatment to improve ovulation and get pregnant quickly, click here.
Telephone / whatsapp: 0022990312738 / + 33644661758
Each case is different and it is sometimes not possible to induce pregnancy. But in many cases, homeopathic treatment can increase the chances of fertilization. Homeopathic remedies act directly on the reproductive organs of men and women and strengthen them. Homeopathic remedies can also reduce hormonal imbalances by improving pelvic blood circulation. Or they prevent the uterus from contracting too much, thereby increasing the chances that the egg will successfully nest in the uterine wall. In men, the number and quality of sperm can be improved.
But even more important, in my opinion, homeopathy can balance and strengthen feelings and spirit so wonderfully. Mental or emotional stress is, in fact, one of the main causes of infertility in women as in men. A homeopathic remedy can specifically help to harmonize our emotional and mental responses. It can mean that we feel free, balanced and happy even in stressful situations and times. Thus, the way for our hormones is free to do their real work in the area of love in peace, without being irritated by rushed, stressed and unbalanced moods.
But beyond homeopathy, there are many things you can do at home to get pregnant naturally:
- Find out what makes you happy and find ways to do it more often!
- Try to avoid sugar and white flour in your diet. I know, they all say that! But in fact, there is a lot of truth in terms of fertility: sugar has a direct impact on the levels of adrenaline in our body, which in turn can upset estrogen and progesterone levels as well as balance androgenic (progesterone and dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA). Significant consumption of sugary drinks is associated with a significant reduction in fertility.
- Increase your intake of omega 3 fatty acids. These are crucial for a healthy hormonal balance. Omega-3 fatty acids help decrease inflammation levels, and therefore improve ovarian function. They are found in linseed oil, salmon and chia oil as well as in Atlantic salmon and anchovies. To discover all the foods rich in omega 3 fatty acids, click here.
- Folic acid and vitamin B: Folic acid is only one component of the very important vitamin B complex. The family of B vitamins is necessary for the production of genetic material, but also for increasing fertility. Combined with zinc, it could improve the quality of sperm from sterile men.
- Zinc: Zinc is important for men and women when it comes to fertility. It helps the body produce the reproductive hormones estrogen and progesterone in the right way and reduces the risk of miscarriage. Zinc is found in chickpeas, lentils, wholemeal bread, lean cocoa, oysters. But also the ground beef, Parmesan, ham, and cooked eggs.
- If possible, do not use so-called "non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs" (NSAIDs) such as aspirin and ibuprofen.
- Make sure you produce enough cervical mucus so that sperm can pass through safely. Drink at least 1.5 to 2 liters of water each day. You can also provide exercises for good blood circulation in the area.
- Have your thyroid checked! An overactive or underactive thyroid can prevent pregnancy and can be easily repaired.
- And of course, you should have sex around ovulation!
There are also many herbal and homeopathic remedies that can help you and your partner get pregnant. Of course, this depends entirely on your specific needs and problems. If you are looking for personalized advice and treatment to help you find or expand your family, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0022990312738 / + 33644661758.