how to treat epilepsy naturally
Epilepsy is a chronic disease characterized by repetitive attacks. The epileptic crisis is represented by an episode of abnormal, involuntary motor or sensory manifestations or a change in psychomotor behavior. This type of crisis can be primary (with no known cause) or secondary (electroconvulsive treatments, syncope, ingestion or withdrawal of toxic drugs, acute infections or head trauma, fever).
Epilepsy, a disease with great clinical variability, has genetic determinism, but it is also influenced by exogenous factors that can act from the fetal period onward, and then throughout the individual's existence. The diagnosis is made on the basis of the patient's history, the beginning of the crisis, the clinical examination, the electroencephalographic pathway in crisis and intercritical, and sometimes by computed tomography or nuclear magenta resonance, for secondary causes. However, there are very effective natural remedies against epilepsy.
After 25 years of extensive research, Dawabio experts have discovered the best natural herbs to cure epilepsy. This natural remedy is active in all epileptic seizures. Thus, it is suitable for children as well as adults. Modern medicine offers medicines for epilepsy. Unfortunately, these drugs often cause many disastrous side effects and are not always effective. They inhibit seizures, but are not curative. Trust us ! Our natural treatment is the secret to preventing epileptic seizures by plants. How does it work?
First, this natural remedy blocks the electrical impulse in the brain by decreasing the reactions of the neurons which provoke the crises. Second, it has a property on brain receptors which amplifies the action against seizures.
Finally, herbal tea also helps to eliminate anxiety and stress in people with epilepsy. When you know that stress is, in many cases, a trigger for epileptic seizures, it immediately reassures you.
To discover our natural remedy to cure epilepsy, click here
Telephone or whatsapp: 0022990312738 or +33644661758
Upon awakening, the patient does not remember anything. Attacks can start at any age. Demographic studies in developed countries have shown that 2-4% of people experience recurrent seizures at some point in their lives. In third world countries and in urban areas, the impact is two-fold. Epileptic seizures can last from a few seconds to several minutes, and their mode of presentation indicates the original anatomical focus. It can be the major paroxysmal crisis, which presents itself as the aura, the attack itself and the post-crisis period. The aura phenomenon which precedes the suspension of consciousness is a symptom which warns the patient of the relentless imminence of the paroxysm (crisis), but who, with a low tolerance, does not let him choose his place of fall.
The aura can be:
-motor (crises localized in a segment of the body which will become generalized),
- vegetative (laryngeal contraction, gastric spasm, salivation, chewing, heat waves, cold, pain, orgasm),
- auditory (noises, voices, sounds),
- visual (light points, stars, kaleidoscopic images, flames, explosions, fantastic people or animals, grotesque visions),
- taste (with unpleasant impressions), or phenomena of "never seen" or "never" invisible ", psychic (obsessional - delusional phenomena) of the type" hear their own thoughts ".
The major paroxysm (progressive or lightening) is accompanied by falls and convulsions. The convulsive phase lasts approximately 60 seconds, during which the patient is in apnea (stops breathing). Then comes the steroid phase (wide, noisy breathing with hypersalivation), which can take several minutes and during which the patient loses urine, sometimes also feces. Then the patient wakes up after a physiological sleep period. Upon awakening, the patient does not remember anything (lacunar amnesia) or presents a confused state. During the post-crisis period, headache, drowsiness or persistent neurological abnormalities may appear, especially in the aura, with diarrhea varying from a few minutes to several days.
COMMITMENT DISEASE - MEDICAL EMERGENCY
This condition represents a succession of paroxysms so that the patient reaches an alarming state of prolonged unconsciousness, with severe disorders at the diencephalic level. Comorbid disease is a medical emergency and death can occur from cerebral edema or hemorrhage, heart failure or acute pulmonary edema.
A minor paroxysmal crisis can manifest itself in an absence, an equivalence or a twilight condition. Absences represent sudden suppression of consciousness in the short term (1-15 seconds), without falls or convulsions. The patient becomes pale, with a fixed and expressionless gaze, his breathing stops, his lips cyanose, his mouth is filled with saliva and sometimes he can lose urine. The equivalents consist of the unconscious automatic execution of more or less complex acts or actions, followed by amnesia (this can include somnambulism or bedwetting in children - loss of urine during sleep). These manifestations are diagnosed as epileptic only if they combine changes in the encephalogram. The twilight states appear after the epileptic paroxysm. Clinically, confused, dreamlike state,unrest, mystical delirium or prejudice predominate in which, from a motivation with real or totally unjustified content, reactions of extreme danger (acts of violence, excessive cruelty) can occur, multiple-stroke crimes, with rituals mystics, mass extermination, arson, self-harm, suicide).
It should be noted that among people with epilepsy there are people who have permanent behavioral problems. Between climaxes, mental disorders imply great variability. Among the epileptics, there are people who have permanent behavioral disorders, with the maintenance of discernment in social relationships, with the capacity to slow down the instinctive reactions, but also with a particular category, those who have serious disorders, manifestations of discernment, but also at the social level. These require permanent monitoring and immediate treatment, often with beneficial effects.
The most serious possible development of epilepsy is epileptic dementia, more common in children, with progressive development of cognitive and affective functions. What should not be forgotten in the presence of an epileptic is that when the disease is therapeutically incomplete and associated with other neurological signs, emotional problems arise. A great help is the security offered by those around him and the optimistic social attitude. In addition, under conditions of adequate therapeutic control, in the absence of neurological damage, scores on intelligence tests are at the limit of normal.
Massage in the reflex zone of the head, applied at the start of the disease, will stop infections, regenerate tumors by detoxifying the body and detoxifying the brain by improving blood circulation in the region. Any head trauma, especially in children, must be monitored and treated in time, so as not to cause (sometimes after years) irreversible conditions. Overwork, alcohol, infections superimposed on an affected brain, will promote the installation of diseases that are difficult or impossible to treat.
Diagram of a massage in case of epilepsy:
- head reflex zones: all points for 5-10 minutes on each leg;
- areas of the renal tract, urethra, bladder: points 24, 25, 26 for 5 minutes;
- upper body lymphatic areas: point 39 for 5 minutes;
- reflex zones of the vital organs: points 36, 41, 49 for 3 minutes.
Massages will be performed daily for 10 to 14 days, followed by 3 weekly sessions for one year.
1. Diet for 5 days with juice and vegetables. An enema in the morning with chamomile infusion for 5 days. Epilepsy is cured with juices, for 2 months, with a vitamin complex and for 5-7 days a raw diet, purified with germinated wheat. Drink green barley juice, 3x50 ml per day.
2. Cure with lemon juice for 20 days held as follows: the first day the juice of one lemon, the second day of 2 lemons, the dose increasing by one lemon per day, until it reaches 10 lemons, then a lemon gradually decreases daily. A 10-day break is then repeated. After a 25-day break, the treatment resumes.
3. Tea from the following plants is drunk:
- Rp. 1:30 gr of prene, 30 gr of nettle, 30 gr of dredge. Make an infusion and drink 3-4 cups a day.
- Rp. 2: infusion from a field sieve, 2 cups per day for one year. - Rp. 3:30 gr of valerian, 20 gr of rosemary, 30 gr of linden, 20 gr of speedwell, 20 gr of cuckoo chubotica. Drink 3 cups a day, alternating with the other two recipes.
4. Vital bath 2 times a day for 25 minutes.
5. Bath box 2 times a day for 25 minutes.
6. Low back abdominal poultice with clay, 3 times a day.
7. Alternative foot bath.
8. General cold shower 3 times a week.
9. Scottish shower alternating 2 times a day.
10. Sunbathing, air purification with respiratory and physical gymnastics.
11. Medical surveillance.
OTHER NATURAL REMEDIES:
- Take a willow and a sprig of twig, burn and the ashes are mixed with fresh milk (1 tablespoon of ashes for 1 glass of milk). Drink 3 tablespoons 3 times a day for 14 days, then take a 14-day break, repeating if necessary.
- General baths with infusion of teaspoon.
- Vegetarian diet, and after 15 days, do not eat anything for 3 days.
- Basque puree, 2-3 cups per day.
- Cold water procedures are very effective in combination with reflexology and the indicated diets. General washing of the body with cold water and vinegar for a month, walking through cold water to the knee, for 3-5 minutes 4-5 times a day, for a month.
- Spices and alcohol are excluded.
- Patients are not allowed to work at heights or to drive vehicles.
- It is compulsory to take into account specialized medical services (psychiatry).