12 natural remedies to treat endometriosis
Endometriosis is defined as the growth of the endometrium (lining of the uterine cavity) outside the uterine cavity. It mainly develops in the ovaries, fallopian tubes, bladder and other areas of the abdominal cavity. The endometrial tissue also continues to react to hormonal changes. There are different degrees depending on the depth. Laparoscopy is required for the final diagnosis. It is usually diagnosed between the ages of 25 and 35, but it probably starts at the start of the first menstrual period on a regular basis.
In our article, we explain how to cure this gynecological disease with plants.
What is the best natural remedy to cure endometriosis with plants?
Here is the best natural remedy to cure endometriosis with plants. Combined with a suitable diet for endometriosis, this natural remedy can cure endometriosis quite easily and without side effects. It is specially designed for patients who do not want to have surgery because each operation involves a risk. It surpasses conventional treatments that relieve pain, but do not attack the root of the disease. How does it work?
this natural remedy contains plants that reduce the level of estrogens in the blood. This helps block the proliferation and bleeding of endometriosis lesions. It will remove the pain you experience during menstruation and allow you to experience normal cycles.
To discover our natural remedy for endometriosis, click here
To discover our natural remedy to get pregnant quickly, click here
Symptoms of endometriosis
The most common symptoms of endometriosis are:
- Abdominal pain throughout the cycle
- Pain in intercourse
- Low back pai
- Painful urination
- Irradiated shoulder pain
This leads to many women who suffer from depression, anxiety, sleep disturbances, addiction to pain relievers, problems with their partner and stress/school absenteeism. In addition, it is one of the most common causes of infertility in women of childbearing age.
The basic natural remedies for the treatment of endometriosis are aimed at reducing estrogen; improve hormonal balance and decrease pain.
Causes of endometriosis
The exact causes of endometriosis are still unknown. It is probably a combination of factors, both inherited and inherited, that contribute to the onset of the disease. These cells are most often implanted in the pelvic region, the ovaries and near the uterus. They rarely reach other organs such as the intestine or the bladder. They can also appear in isolation in the lungs and the heart.
- Fiber: eat a diet rich in fiber
- Dong Quai or female ginseng: This plant has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine to relieve and combat gynecological disorders, such as endometriosis because it contains natural phytoestrogens which act as female hormone regulators.
- Gluten: eliminates gluten from the diet because it is associated with greater abdominal pain.
- Reduce pro-inflammatory foods: sugars, caffeine, red meat, chicken, sunflower oil, corn oil, bluefin tuna, cow's milk, soy, margarine, refined flour, processed foods (additives, colors).
- Omega 3: incorporate foods rich in omega 3 (bluefish, linseed oil) several times a week and supplement with omega 3.
- Omega 6: supplement of omega 6 in the form of pearls of evening primrose oil or borage.
- Fermented: regenerates the intestinal flora by consuming daily ferments (pickles, sauerkraut, kimchi), kombucha tea, goat kefir or a probiotic supplement for at least 21 days.
- Natural phytoestrogens: consume natural phytoestrogens to correct hormonal imbalance. Such as garlic, brown rice, hazelnuts, gluten-free oatmeal, berries, plums, coconut, cabbage, fennel, legumes, apples, beets, seeds flax and sesame, carrots.
- Moderate physical exercise: walking 2.5 hours a week at a fast pace, moderate physical exercise helps to regulate your hormones.
- Vitamin C: Take a vitamin C supplement every day to help reduce bleeding and cramps.
- Clear the liver: estrogen is eliminated and metabolized by the liver, which should help bitter plants such as boldo, fumaria, artichoke, dandelion, green nettle, milk thistle. Of course, you have to eliminate alcohol.
- Bach flower remedies: use emotional Bach flower therapy to treat insomnia, feelings of sadness, anxiety, stress, in part due to additional infertility issues.
* If dairy products, red meat, and chicken are eaten sporadically, try to be of ecological origin and without fat, because it is just in the fats (the skin) that toxins and toxins accumulate estrogen