how to get pregnant quickly and naturally
Do you want to get pregnant? Remember that only 20-25% of couples achieve pregnancy in the first month of testing. About 85 percent get it in the first year and 90 percent after two years. If you're looking for tips to put the odds in your favor, read on.
A baby changes your life even before pregnancy. Here are some very useful tips and tricks to get pregnant quickly
Use African herbal medicines
Here is a very effective natural remedy to get pregnant quickly, as quickly as possible. It stimulates ovulation and restores the hormonal system naturally. It is a powerful uterine tonic during ovulation and has a constructive effect on reproductive hormones. It will, therefore, allow you to quickly get pregnant quickly.
To discover our natural remedy, click here
To discover our natural remedy for weight loss, click here.
1. Go to the pregnancy consultation. Your doctor will do a full checkup to monitor your health during conception and pregnancy and will advise you on how to reach your goal. He will also tell you to take folic acid and iodine supplements, an essential mineral in pregnancy.
2. Discover your fertile days. To do this, use our fertile day's calculator. Remember that, on average, ovulation occurs 14 days before the start of menstruation. On the other hand, the sperm have an average life in the female body for 3 or 4 days and the ovum remains fertile for 24 hours.
3. Take your time. Making love with the sole obsession of getting pregnant is a bad strategy for achieving the goal as well as for your relationship and your sex life. Remember: stress is an important factor in infertility and obligation kills desire. When procreation becomes programmed, the man who feels this stress and the pressure that the woman imposes on him not to miss the good day: he then feels in his body that inhibition and not sexual stimulation. The man cannot simulate his erection and any pressure leads him to a directed act almost undergone and not natural and phantasmatic. He can no longer desire his wife and be an effective partner in the parental reproductive project.
It is not the idea of having a baby that causes an erection but of wanting his wife. Inhibited by the pressure of timing, he will become a passive partner with a declining libido.
4. The orgasm helps conception. Spasms from a woman's sexual system help sperm move through the fallopian tubes. Orgasm would increase the chances of getting pregnant by 15%. Indeed, oxytocin (the famous "happiness hormone" secreted in abundance during orgasm) would play a role in uterine contractions during orgasm and help bring the sperm "where it should go."
5. Having sex several times a day is not a good method. Keep in mind that sperm loses quality in every relationship. It is not necessary to have sex as often to conceive a baby. Indeed, making love every two or three days during your partner's cycle will give you a better chance of conceiving.
Spacing intercourse for a few days will help your body produce better quality sperm than if you had sex every day. In addition, this frequency is sufficient to guarantee the presence of spermatozoa in your partner's fallopian tubes at the time of ovulation.
6. As a general rule, specialists recommend having at least three sexual intercourse between the eleventh and eighteenth days of your menstrual cycle.
7. Watch your diet. When you want a baby, the choice of carbohydrates, dairy products or vitamins is not random! Certain foods have the ability to improve the quality of ovulation in women or sperm in men. But then, what should we put on our plate to increase our chances of getting pregnant? It is essential to drink plenty of fruits and vegetables, both for men and women. If you can afford it, choose them in organic farming to avoid pesticides and fertilizers. In any case, always wash them. Discover the foods that help conception.
8. Avoid tobacco. Smoking 10 cigarettes in women and 20 in men decrease fertility. In women, smoking causes hormonal changes and reduces fertility by about a third. On average, smokers take twice as long as non-smokers to have a baby. If you don't smoke, stay away from smoke-filled areas.
In men, Cigarette smoke slows the secretion of testosterone, causing a drop in libido. The sperm are fewer and less mobile, which reduces fertility. Tobacco also damages sperm DNA, increasing the risk of pregnancy complications and birth defects.
9. No to obesity and anorexia. Both are factors of infertility, as they are generally associated with hormonal disorders. Overweight or obese women sometimes have too much insulin in their blood; this hormone decreases fertility by disrupting the secretion of reproductive hormones. ... Now it is the variations of these hormones in the blood and in particular a peak in the concentration of LH in the middle of the cycle which trigger ovulation
10. Play sports. Regular exercise prepares your body for pregnancy, removes the risk of obesity and reduces stress. But intensive exercise would be harmful. We, therefore, recommend that women limit intensive physical activities in favor of moderate activities.
Tips that don't work
There is no shortage of myths and false beliefs about fertility. These are tricks or ideas that circulate but no one has been able to demonstrate their usefulness. Here are a few:
- Staying with your hips on a cushion does not make the sperm better. Likewise, washing after sex does not prevent pregnancy.
- The missionary position does not favor the conception of a child.
- The phases of the moon do not influence the sex of the baby.
- Having taken oral contraceptives does not make pregnancy difficult.