fresh ginger to get pregnant
Do you want to get pregnant? Remember that only 20-25% of couples achieve pregnancy in the first month of testing. About 85 percent get it in the first year and 90 percent after two years. If you're looking for tips to put the odds in your favor, read on.
A baby changes your life even before pregnancy. Here are some very useful tips and tricks to get pregnant quickly
Use African herbal medicines
Here is a very effective natural remedy to get pregnant quickly, as quickly as possible. It stimulates ovulation and restores the hormonal system naturally. It is a powerful uterine tonic during ovulation and has a constructive effect on reproductive hormones. It will, therefore, allow you to quickly get pregnant quickly.
To discover our natural remedy, click here
To discover our natural remedy for weight loss, click here.
1. Go to the pregnancy consultation. Your doctor will do a full checkup to monitor your health during conception and pregnancy and will advise you on how to reach your goal. He will also tell you to take folic acid and iodine supplements, an essential mineral in pregnancy.
2. Discover your fertile days. To do this, use our fertile day's calculator. Remember that, on average, ovulation occurs 14 days before the start of menstruation. On the other hand, the sperm have an average life in the female body for 3 or 4 days and the ovum remains fertile for 24 hours.
3. Take your time. Making love with the sole obsession of getting pregnant is a bad strategy for achieving the goal as well as for your relationship and your sex life. Remember: stress is an important factor in infertility and obligation kills desire. When procreation becomes programmed, the man who feels this stress and the pressure that the woman imposes on him not to miss the good day: he then feels in his body that inhibition and not sexual stimulation. The man cannot simulate his erection and any pressure leads him to a directed act almost undergone and not natural and phantasmatic. He can no longer desire his wife and be an effective partner in the parental reproductive project.
It is not the idea of having a baby that causes an erection but of wanting his wife. Inhibited by the pressure of timing, he will become a passive partner with a declining libido.
4. The orgasm helps conception. Spasms from a woman's sexual system help sperm move through the fallopian tubes. Orgasm would increase the chances of getting pregnant by 15%. Indeed, oxytocin (the famous "happiness hormone" secreted in abundance during orgasm) would play a role in uterine contractions during orgasm and help bring the sperm "where it should go."
5. Having sex several times a day is not a good method. Keep in mind that sperm loses quality in every relationship. It is not necessary to have sex as often to conceive a baby. Indeed, making love every two or three days during your partner's cycle will give you a better chance of conceiving.
Spacing intercourse for a few days will help your body produce better quality sperm than if you had sex every day. In addition, this frequency is sufficient to guarantee the presence of spermatozoa in your partner's fallopian tubes at the time of ovulation.
6. As a general rule, specialists recommend having at least three sexual intercourse between the eleventh and eighteenth days of your menstrual cycle.
7. Watch your diet. When you want a baby, the choice of carbohydrates, dairy products or vitamins is not random! Certain foods have the ability to improve the quality of ovulation in women or sperm in men. But then, what should we put on our plate to increase our chances of getting pregnant? It is essential to drink plenty of fruits and vegetables, both for men and women. If you can afford it, choose them in organic farming to avoid pesticides and fertilizers. In any case, always wash them. Discover the foods that help conception.
8. Avoid tobacco. Smoking 10 cigarettes in women and 20 in men decrease fertility. In women, smoking causes hormonal changes and reduces fertility by about a third. On average, smokers take twice as long as non-smokers to have a baby. If you don't smoke, stay away from smoke-filled areas.
In men, Cigarette smoke slows the secretion of testosterone, causing a drop in libido. The sperm are fewer and less mobile, which reduces fertility. Tobacco also damages sperm DNA, increasing the risk of pregnancy complications and birth defects.
9. No to obesity and anorexia. Both are factors of infertility, as they are generally associated with hormonal disorders. Overweight or obese women sometimes have too much insulin in their blood; this hormone decreases fertility by disrupting the secretion of reproductive hormones. ... Now it is the variations of these hormones in the blood and in particular a peak in the concentration of LH in the middle of the cycle which trigger ovulation
10. Play sports. Regular exercise prepares your body for pregnancy, removes the risk of obesity and reduces stress. But intensive exercise would be harmful. We, therefore, recommend that women limit intensive physical activities in favor of moderate activities.
Tips that don't work
There is no shortage of myths and false beliefs about fertility. These are tricks or ideas that circulate but no one has been able to demonstrate their usefulness. Here are a few:
- Staying with your hips on a cushion does not make the sperm better. Likewise, washing after sex does not prevent pregnancy.
- The missionary position does not favor the conception of a child.
- The phases of the moon do not influence the sex of the baby.
- Having taken oral contraceptives does not make pregnancy difficult.
Fertility is an aspect that we only take into account when the baby is expected. Many women discover that there is a fertility problem just as they are trying to conceive a baby. There are many factors that cause a decline in fertility: age, poor nutrition, lack of rest, stress or vices are just some of the things that can make conception a long process.
If you want to become a mother as quickly as possible, before going to fertilization treatments, it is good to try a few natural methods, which increase the chances of conception and subsequently contribute to the good development of your baby.
Here is for example the best mixture of medicinal plants in the world to get pregnant quickly. This mixture is composed of several African and Asian plants to quickly get pregnant. Our natural treatment will allow you to cure all the causes of female infertility: endometriosis, anovulation (absence of ovulation), uterine polyps, uterine fibroids, miscarriages, blocked tubes. You're going to get pregnant in less than one month.
To discover the herbal tea to quickly get pregnant, click here
Telephone / whatsapp: 00229 90312738 or +33644661758
Folic acid improves fertility and decreases the risk of neural defects in the fetus. Folic acid, also known as vitamin B9, is found in citrus fruits, green vegetables, whole grains and reds. It is also one of the vitamins that became extremely popular after scientists discovered that administering folic acid increases fertility and decreases the risk of brain and spinal cord defects (neural tube defects). in the fetus. Recent studies show that folic acid not only improves the fertility of women, but also that of men. Studies have shown that men who consume folic acid daily have up to 30% better sperm quality.
For women, folic acid given before conception increases fertility, but it also helps you have a lighter, healthier pregnancy. It is recommended that you start taking about 400 mg of folic acid per day, three months before you get pregnant, to take advantage of all of these folic acid benefits. Doctors recommend that patients with a family history of genetic abnormalities take up to 4,000 mg of folic acid per day. And since this vitamin is quickly eliminated from the body, the only solution is to take a supplement of folic acid daily.
Avoid excess coffee and alcohol and quit smoking
Caffeine and alcohol are among the factors that, over time, cause fertility to go down. Experts say that people who drink more than five cups of coffee a day, the equivalent of 500 mg of caffeine, are more likely to have problems when they want to conceive. However, it should be mentioned that this is only excess coffee. Moderate consumption of one or two cups a day does not affect fertility. This also applies to those who do not drink coffee, but rather consume carbonated drinks containing caffeine. The maximum dose of caffeine that you can ingest daily, without any risk, is 250 mg.
On the other hand, studies on alcohol and fertility have sometimes produced different results. Swedish researchers have found that women who consume two alcoholic drinks a day have up to 60% lower fertility. It should also be noted that not all alcoholic beverages fall into this category. A study of 30,000 women found that those who drank wine in moderation were more likely to get pregnant. Among the study participants, half were pregnant during the first two months, while 15% had to wait a year. But those who drank red or white wine in moderation were three times more likely to conceive in the first 12 months.
Smoking is one of the vices with devastating effects on fertility, for both women and men. Smoke affects the responsiveness of the uterus to the egg, reduces sperm production, and also affects the structure of DNA. Doctors recommend that those who want to become parents stop smoking before they start to conceive. In addition, during pregnancy, smoking increases the risk of pregnancy loss and can affect the fetus.
Remember that stress is one of the factors that affect fertility in both women and men. In women, stress can cause hormonal disturbances (disturbances in the menstrual cycle, etc.) and in men, a drop in sperm production ... not to mention the libido breakdowns that stress generally induces in partners.
So don't panic and worry if you don't get pregnant within the first month. Most couples try for 2-3 months, until they succeed, so it doesn't put pressure on you or your partner. And before you go to the doctor and get expensive fertility treatments, try these methods that increase your chances of conceiving a perfectly healthy baby.
The calendar method for the most fertile period
Doctors call it the "fertility window" and define it as the time of the month when a woman reaches her maximum fertility. This period is made up of 6 days ending on the first day after ovulation. The most fertile time is three days before ovulation. Couples who want to conceive more easily can use the calendar method: ovulation takes place about two weeks before the start of the menstrual cycle. In pharmacies, however, there are also kits that predict the exact days of ovulation, based on the length of a menstrual cycle and the date of the last menstruation.