cure varicocele naturally
The testicles are very sensitive organs, so any minor trauma can get in the way. Testicular pain can occur in one or both testicles. The most common symptoms that appear with testicular pain are the feeling of weight, but also the inflammation of the veins that drain blood from the testicles. This type of pain can be caused by testicular torsion (twisted testicle). In this case, the patient needs emergency medical intervention, otherwise the consequences go as far as the loss of the testicle. The testes are very sensitive organs, and even minor trauma can cause testicular pain or discomfort at this level. Testicular pain can occur in the testicles themselves or in the structures behind them (epididymis). Testicular pain can be caused by other problems that occur in the scrotum or lower abdomen.
How to cure varicocele with medicinal plants?
Firstly, varicocele is not a fatality which the only way out of which is an operation. The use of natural plants can cure varicocele once and for all by avoiding surgery. The natural remedy to cure varicocele that we offer is entirely made from plants. It is a natural remedy that treats varicocele successfully by strengthening the valves located in the veins of the spermatic cords. So the veins become toned and tenacious to facilitate the dynamic rise of blood along the veins. This to join the most important veins like the left renal vein and the inferior vena cava. So, it has proven its effectiveness with dozens of cases resolved. Associated with a suitable diet, it can treat varicocele quite easily. So, this is the best natural remedy to cure varicocele and avoid the operation.
To discover our natural remedy for varicocele, click here
Telephone / whatsapp: 0022990312738 or +33644661758
Testicular Pain: Symptoms
Pain in one or both testicles Inflammation of the veins that drain blood from the testicle
Feeling of weight, most often in the left testicle
Testicular pain: the causes
Hydrocele (Scottish edema)
Testicular torsion (twisted testicle)
Varicocele (enlarged veins in the testes)
The doctor will always administer anti-allergic drugs. The ice pack generally helps reduce pain and edema. Other treatments depend on the cause of the pain:
- Torsion: testicular torsion requires emergency,that is, urological surgery performed by a doctor specializing in renal and genital surgery. Before surgery, the doctor may try to reduce the twist manually to temporarily alleviate the problem;
- Epididymitis: in addition to the antiallelic drug, the doctor will administer antibiotics to the patient for 7 to 10 days;
- The type of antibiotic used will depend on the age of the patient and the possible presence of allergies to certain drugs;
- In rare cases, the patient will be admitted to the hospital;
- Twisting of the testicular attachments: the doctor may not offer any specific treatment for this problem other than ice and pain relievers. The pain should go away within a week;
- Hernia: The hernia usually requires surgery. If the patient has severe pain that cannot be relieved, the doctor can immediately resort to surgery;
- Tumor: if the patient has testicular cancer, he will be sent to a urologist for a complete treatment;
- Rupture or hematocele: A urologist will assess the problem and can often perform the surgery.
Natural treatment for testicular pain
Infusion of 100 g of dried plant in 2 liters of boiling water; it is infused 15 minutes, local baths are made every evening, for 10 days
Oil: in 100 ml of soybean oil 50 g of candle flowers are placed, left to macerate for 10-12 days in a dark place; slide, apply with light movements, massage, on the painful area
Bud extract: 50 drops in the evening
Fluffy with small flowers
Infusion: from 1 teaspoon to 250 ml of boiled water, infuse 10 minutes, drink 2 cups a day, morning and evening
Infusion: 1 teaspoon to 250 ml of boiling water; infuse 10 minutes, consume 2 cups per day.