adenomyosis treatment to get pregnant
What is adenomyosis?
The word adenomyosis comes from the words: adeno (gland), myo (muscle) and ose(condition). Adenomyosis is a condition of the uterus in which cells that normally form a lining inside the uterus also grow in the muscle wall of the uterus.
Although women with adenomyosis often suffer from endometriosis. Although they have similarities, adenomyosis and endometriosis are two different diseases. With endometriosis, cells similar to those that line the uterus are found in other parts of the body, such as the fallopian tubes, ovaries or the tissue lining the pelvis (the peritoneum).
What are the symptoms of adenomyosis?
One in three women with the disease has no symptoms of uterine adenomyosis. This is then discovered by chance, during a gynecological imaging examination prescribed to understand infertility in a woman of childbearing age.
Nevertheless, in some women, adenomyosis can occur in the following ways:
- Abundant and prolonged menstrual bleeding
- Locate between periods
- Tenderness in the abdominal area
- Pain during sexual intercourse (dyspareunia)
- Blood clots during menstrual bleeding
- Severe cramps during menstruation
- Abdominal pressure
What are the natural remedies for adenomyosis?
Since researchers are unable to determine the cause of adenomyosis, it is not easy to get rid of it completely. If the pain becomes severe or if the bleeding is very heavy or prolonged, doctors may suggest a hysterectomy. If you are looking for a natural alternative to hysterectomy for adenomyosis, you have come to the right place.
There are natural ways to manage pain, reduce heavy menstrual bleeding, reduce the growth of foreign tissue and improve uterine health to help cure adenomyosis and eventually become pregnant. It is about:
1-African medicinal plants against adenomyosis?
If you have adenomyosis and want to avoid the operation, you have come to the right place. Here is a very effective natural remedy to cure adenomyosis permanently. It is specially designed for patients who do not want to have surgery, who want to get pregnant and have a normal pregnancy. This natural herbal treatment for adenomyosis will remove the pain you experience during your period and allow you to live normal cycles. It surpasses conventional treatments that relieve pain, but do not address the root of the problem. How does it work?
Our herbal tea contains plants that reduce estrogen levels in the blood. This helps to block the proliferation and bleeding of adenomyotic lesions. These medicinal plants are rich in antioxidants that inhibit the enzymes that lead to pro-inflammatory prostaglandins. These are nutrients with a high anti-inflammatory dose. This will definitely put an end to the pain you feel during your period. We know that many of you have had adenomyosis treatment or surgery, but the pain came back years later. Don't panic, ladies! With us, no recurrence, no side effects. You will definitely recover from adenomyosis.
To discover our natural remedy for adenomyosis, click here
To discover our natural remedy to prevent miscarriages, click here
2- Castor oil
Castor oil is a very effective natural remedy against adenomyosis. Castor oil stimulates the regular detoxification of old blood. Castor oil helps reduce inflammation and pain while working with the body's natural detoxification systems to reduce the growth of foreign tissue, scar tissue, and adhesion formation.
How to use castor oil against adenomyosis? You have two options.
a- Place a cloth soaked in castor oil on the lower abdomen to improve circulation and promote healing of tissues and organs under the skin. Do this twice a day.
b- Apply a little castor oil to your lower abdomen. Place a bottle of hot water on your abdomen and leave it for about 15 to 20 minutes. Do this twice a day.
Originally from Southeast Asia, turmeric has long been used as a food additive in therapy and prevention. It is one of the best options to treat adenomyosis due to the presence of curcumin. The anti-inflammatory and healing properties of curcumin can help reduce the inflammation of your body caused by adenomyosis. Turmeric can also relieve pain and swelling.
Instructions for use:
- Add a teaspoon of turmeric powder to a glass of hot milk and mix well.
- Consume this mixture once a day (early in the morning).
Aloe vera is a plant with many qualities to take care of your health, whether for internal or external use. Aloe vera has soothing and anti-inflammatory properties that can help to treat adenomyosis and relieve its symptoms such as pain, swelling, and inflammation.
Instructions for use:
Drink a glass of fresh aloe vera juice every day.
7- Apple cider vinegar
You may not know it, but cider vinegar has unsuspected virtues for our health and well-being. Cider vinegar is often used for its many benefits, including its anti-inflammatory properties. It is an ideal solution to treat adenomyosis and other menstrual problems such as bloating and cramps.
Instructions for use:
- Add two teaspoons of cider vinegar to a glass of warm water and mix well.
- Drink this mixture twice a day.
You can also soak a sponge in apple cider vinegar solution and apply it to your lower abdomen for relief.
8- Vitamins B and E
Vitamin B and vitamin E play an important role in the treatment of conditions such as adenomyosis. While the B vitamin complex is ideal for relieving painful periods, vitamin E can provide the antioxidants needed to fight free radical damage.
You can get the required quantity of these vitamins by eating eggs, milk, cheese, fish, poultry, almonds, spinach, and kale. If you want to take supplements for these vitamins, you can do so after consulting your doctor.
9- Fertility massage
A fertility massage may be one of the easiest and most effective ways to improve your uterine health, which is essential if you have adenomyosis. This massage can be done in the comfort and privacy of your own home. It can promote reproductive health, the menstrual cycle and your fertility.
This type of massage can also help you to promote the healing of adenomyosis, thus reducing pain and inflammation. It also helps to eliminate old blood. Fertility Massage can also help to maintain the health of the muscles of the uterus, which are strongly affected by adenomyomas.
Instructions for use:
- Mix six drops of lavender oil with a teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Massage the mixture on your abdomen for about 2 minutes.
- Leave it on for one night or at least 30 to 40 minutes before rinsing.
How often should you do this?
Do it once or twice a day, especially when you have your period.
10- Use a heating pad
The heat from the heating pad can help improve blood flow to your pelvic area. This helps to relieve the construction pressure and pain in the uterus. Here's how to do it:
- Take a heating pad and place it on your lower abdomen.
- Leave it for 5 minutes.
- Repeat three times during the day.
FAQ: Answers to questions
Is it dangerous to have an enlarged uterus?
An enlarged uterus is generally not a problem. It all depends on the cause. However, if the sudden increase in the size of your uterus is related to a critical health problem, it can have dangerous consequences on your health.
Is adenomyosis cancerous?
Adenomyosis is rarely cancerous. Indeed, there is less than a 1% chance that adenomyosis will turn out to be cancerous. In about 99% of cases, adenomyosis is non-cancerous.
Can adenomyosis cause infertility?
Some studies suggest that adenomyosis is a cause of infertility. However, we need more research to come to a formal conclusion.
Can you get pregnant if you have adenomyosis?
Although the risk of double miscarriage in women with adenomyosis is high, symptom management can help with conception.