5 HERBS FOR EARLY MENOPAUSE
Menopause lasts for several years, during which time the ovaries gradually stop functioning, the female cycle becomes irregular, and then menstruation is permanently delayed. The question that haunts women experiencing early menopause is whether there is an effective natural treatment to reiterate menstruation. In terms of response, we offer you this purely natural treatment to restore your menstrual cycle.
Natural treatment for early menopause
If you are suffering from early menopause and are looking for a natural remedy to cure it, we have you covered. Our natural remedy for premature menopause consists of several herbal teas made entirely from medicinal plants. This natural treatment is a natural antidepressant that works against depressive feelings that can arise during menopause. It treats the symptoms of premature menopause, amenorrhea and menstrual cycle disorders. Herbal tea regulates body temperature and endocrine activity, and has proven anti-perspirant effects. It also eliminates blisters, profuse sweating and irritations, prevents osteoporosis and the drying of vaginal mucus.
In addition to our natural treatment for premature menopause, a balanced diet helps eliminate symptoms specific to the disease. A beneficial diet should especially include fresh fruits and vegetables, seaweed, grains, soybeans and raw seeds, which play an important role in maintaining hormonal balance. In addition, it is recommended to avoid the consumption of alcohol, coffee, black tea, the addition of spices and food additives that can trigger sensations of heat and disturbances in hormonal activity.
Telephone / whatsapp: 0022990312738 or +33644661758
Unpleasant symptoms of menopause
One of the most unpleasant symptoms of menopause is the heatwave and the accompanying sweating, which can occur at the most unexpected times. And a beaded forehead, a blushed face and a sweaty blouse can be very uncomfortable, especially if it hits the affected woman in a community or in an important situation - in a theater, at a formal presentation.
Typical symptoms of menopause include trouble sleeping, fatigue, mood swings and digestive issues, and slowing of metabolism.
How to relieve the symptoms?
The uncomfortable symptoms can often be alleviated with a few lifestyle changes, such as quitting smoking, avoiding stress and stress relief techniques, exercising regularly, and adopting a low-fat vegetable diet. in fiber and vitamins. Because vegetables contain phytoestrogens, they help relieve symptoms of menopause. Healthy eating is also particularly important as the metabolism slows down during menopause, which can lead to easy or even significant weight gain.
The 5 most effective herbs for early menopause
If you want to avoid taking hormones, which can have serious side effects, herbs are the way to go. This is because they are able to reduce most of the symptoms of menopause without hormones.
- The wort relieves stress, improves mood and positive effect on sleep and the blocking agent is responsible for the degradation of serotonin. However, you should be careful with its use, as it can affect the effectiveness of some drugs and cause photosensitivity!
- The red clover contains isoflavones similar to estrogen, precious minerals that help restore estrogen levels and ease the symptoms of menopause. It is usually marketed in capsule form, but can also be consumed as a delicious tea.
- The poloskafű also contains estrogen-like substances such as the beneficial effect on the hormonal system. Research shows that it lowers luteinizing hormone (LH) levels, thereby reducing unpleasant heat waves. It is also a great stress reliever and also helps with vaginal dryness. Do not use in case of liver disease, or overdose may cause diarrhea!
- Sage is suitable for relieving heat waves caused by menopause and reducing sweating , which tightens pores. Her tea can be consumed two to three times a day, even in the evening, before going to bed, thus reducing night sweats.
- The shrub helps regulate hormonal cleaning, it can be used for menstrual disorders as well as to relieve symptoms of menopause. Its active ingredients indirectly increase the body's production of progesterone by stimulating the pituitary gland, creating a balance in the regulation of female sex hormones. It can also be consumed in tea form and in capsule form.
Telephone / whatsapp: 0022990312738 or +33644661758 to place your order