Amennorrhea: alternative treatment
What is amenorrhea?
Amenorrhea is a type of menstrual disorder in women and refers to a condition in which menstrual bleeding in a woman stops for more than three months.
Amenorrhea can be divided into primary and secondary types:
Primary amenorrhea: There is a lack of menstruation from the start and usually lasts a lifetime. In this case, menstrual bleeding never occurs during puberty.
Secondary amenorrhea: Usually occurs due to a physical factor and begins later than primary amenorrhea. In this case, periods that were normal at the beginning gradually become abnormal, irregular or interrupted.
Natural herbal treatment for absent periods (amenorrhea)
The natural treatment to regain menstruation that we offer is entirely composed of natural herbal teas. It aims to restore your cycle and allow you to have a regular cycle . It has very suitable sedative properties when amenorrhea is linked to stress, and a strong anti-inflammatory power which can also be useful depending on the cause of the problem, it also improves blood flow to the uterus, relax and dilate it. Thus, the exit of the rules is facilitated.
This natural remedy is made entirely from plants.
Trust us. Your health, our priority.
CONTACT OUR EXPERTS: +33644661758 / +2299031273
What causes amenorrhea?
Amenorrhea (menopause) has several causes, including:
Pregnancy : Women do not ovulate during pregnancy. Therefore, menstruation is temporarily interrupted.
Ovulation disorder : Ovulation disorders usually cause severe menstrual irregularities or frequent cessation of menstrual bleeding.
Birth Defects, Physical Disorders, and Other Illnesses: If menstrual bleeding has not started in a 16-year-old, we must suspect birth defects, physical disorders, and other illnesses.
Eating disorders: Women with anorexia nervosa or bulimia nervosa develop amenorrhea. This is because the body will not be ready to get pregnant due to the maintenance of body weight. As a result, the reproductive system fails to support the body because it is too weak.
Excessive or strenuous exercise: Many young female athletes go through menopause because their body fat is so low.
Thyroid dysfunction: In many cases, hypothyroidism (called hypothyroidism, which means producing an insufficient amount of thyroid hormone) or hyperthyroidism (called hypothyroidism, which means excessive hormone secretion). It releases large amounts of thyroid hormones into the bloodstream and increases the body's metabolism (responsible for stopping menstruation).
Obesity: Obese women usually have amenorrhea. Because the presence of too much fat in the body disrupts the ovulation process.
How to diagnose amenorrhea?
The diagnosis is made by a gynecologist by taking a medical history and a physical exam, including a pelvic exam.
The diagnosis of amenorrhea is definitive excluding other menstrual disorders, internal diseases and the role of drugs that can cause or worsen the disease.
In addition, the diagnosis of amenorrhea requires stopping monthly bleeding for three consecutive periods and when the woman is not pregnant.
Adolescent girls who have not yet reached the age of 16 should be screened immediately. Because prompt diagnosis and treatment are essential.
Treatment of amenorrhea
The specific treatment for amenorrhea (menopause) is determined by your doctor based on the following:
- Patient's age, state of health and medical history.
- Extent of the disease.
- Cause of the disease (primary or secondary).
- Patient tolerance to specific drugs, methods and treatments.
- Our expectations for the course of the disease.
- Patient's point of view or choice.
Treatment for amenorrhea may include the following:
- Progesterone compounds (hormone therapy).
- Oral contraceptive pills (which prevent ovulation).
- A good diet (including foods high in fat and calories).
In most cases, doctors can induce artificial bleeding in women who are not pregnant and who have had at least two periods.
An excellent blend to naturally treat amennorhea
Composition of the mixture:
- Chamomile basket 100g
- Bison root minced 100g
- Lemon balm leaf 100g
- Black mallow flower 50g
- Street herb 50g
- Thyme herb 50g
- 50g herb trays
- St. John's Wort 50g
- Marigold flower 25g
The herbs in the mixture work in a multidimensional way:
- Chamomile has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal properties, has anti-allergic properties, has spasmolytic properties on smooth muscles and aids wound healing
- Lemon balm has a calming and relaxing effect, stimulates the secretion of digestive juices, reduces inflammation and inhibits the growth of bacteria, fungi and viruses
- Calendula soothes inflammation, accelerates the granulation process, has a bactericidal and anti-exudative effect
- Thanks to the presence of flavonoids
Mix the herbs, put a teaspoon on a glass of boiling water, infuse covered for 30 minutes, filter. Hot drink before sleeping. Can be sweetened with raspberry syrup.
- Avoid plastic underwear, some people are harmful and even cause allergies.
- Eat mushrooms cooked with cream.
- Eat sunflower seeds, parsley, and raw carrots (quite often).
- Avoid cold and colds (they are very harmful), always wear warm.
- Eat wheat bran borscht with cream and wheat germ (vitamin E) often.
- Prepare a hot pot with herbs, mix 20 g of hay bark, yarrow, clover, oak or pine; pour 1/2 of the mixture into 3 l of water, bring to the boil. After 1/2 hour strain and do sit-ups every other day.
- Do not smoke cigarettes, even avoid smoky places.
- Consult a specialist doctor.
Duration of treatment is 1 month
The weight of the mixture is 575 g
For more information, contact our experts:
+33644661758 / +2299031273